Mon, Jun 08|
5034 National Pike
Nerf in the Dark Party
Nerf in the Dark Party (Limited Session Space) Monday June 8th Mountain Fellowship Center - Community Building - Fun Lights & Music Session 1 - (5-8 yrs old) - 5p to 530p Session 2 - (9-12 yrs old) - 545p to 615p Session 3 - (5-8 yrs old) - 630p to 7p Session 4 - (9-12 yrs old) - 715p to 745p Se
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2020, 5:00 PM
5034 National Pike, 5034 National Pike, Markleysburg, PA 15459, USA
About The Event
Nerf in the Dark Party (Limited Session Space)
Monday June 8th
Mountain Fellowship Center - Community Building - Fun Lights & Music
Session 1 - (5-8 yrs old) - 5p to 530p Session 2 - (9-12 yrs old) - 545p to 615p Session 3 - (5-8 yrs old) - 630p to 7p Session 4 - (9-12 yrs old) - 715p to 745p Session 5 - (13+) - 8p to 830p
PLEASE READ THROUGH COMPLETELY. BY SIGNING UP, YOU AGREE TO EVERYTHING BELOW
**To Attend (if you sign-up and then fall in these parameters, please notify us ASAP and we will refund your fee):
- Participants must have NO Signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days.
- Must have NO above normal temperate reading; we will not be conducting temperature checks but you should take your child's temperature before leaving home.
- Have NOT travelled away from home for 14 days prior to joining us
EVENT RULES 1. Participants may choose to wear a face mask but is NOT REQUIRED!
2. Participants can borrow a pair of our safety glasses (which will be thoroughly cleaned between sessions) OR you can bring your own safety glasses BUT must be WORN ENTIRE TIME
3. Participants should bring ONLY (1) Gun out to session at a time - they may switch guns during session by returning to their car BUT must go through same entering/sanitize procedure to return to field. You can borrow one of our guns IF the one you bring doesn't work. They will be cleaned as well between sessions.
4. Participants will be led to a table to wipe down their gun and hand sanitizer BEFORE & AFTER their session time. Guns will also be checked to ensure no darts from home were brought.
5. Standard Darts will be provided throughout the field space.
6. The kids will be encouraged throughout the event to stay spread out from each other. As well as reminded to keep goggles on. Kids will be given warnings for physically touching other participants, or removing masks or goggles. After (3) warnings, kids will be asked to leave with no REFUND.
7. Participants can bring own drinks to the event BUT MUST leave in a marked bag or with a parent. Participants should also limit additional accessories to limit exposure as well.
There will ONLY be 15 spots per session available to allow us to remain under the current 25 person limit with our volunteers on-site. MUST REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE TO ATTEND. No substitutions or walk-ins will be allowed.
You are assuming all responsibility by paying and attending our event. We are taking all the precautions available and being outside for this event. If inclement weather, we will keep in touch and email all participants to move to the rain date.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly so we may address them as we tried to think of everything but may not have though of it.
Session 1 - Ages 5 to 8
5pm to 530pm$5.00
Session 2 - Ages 9-12
545pm to 615pm$5.00
Session 3 - Ages 5 to 8
630pm to 7pm$5.00Sold Out
Session 4- Ages 9-12
715pm to 745pm$5.00
Session 5- Ages 13+
8pm to 830pm$5.00