MFC Farmers' Market
Beginning in August, the MFC will be operating a Farmers' Market at MFC's Marcon Community Memorial Pavilion in Markleysburg, PA. This Market is an outlet for anyone interested in selling. It may include produce, vegetables, plants/flowers, eggs, baked goods, crafts, honey/jams/preserves, used clothes/furniture, tools, antiques, etc.
August 5th, August 19th, September 2nd, September 16th, and October 7th
4pm to 7pm (Vendor Setup at 3pm & expected to stay for duration)
Uncovered Spaces are $10/each (These spaces are parking available w/ (1) car)
Covered Spaces w/ up to (2) Tables are $15/each (These spaces are drop off and park car elsewhere)
Covered & Uncovered spaces are available. The MFC will supply tables for covered spaces. Uncovered spaces allow sellers to drive up and sell out of vehicles, tables are NOT provided for uncovered vendors. Weekly paid reservations are encouraged. Day of vendors will be charged an extra $5 and first come first serve basis for both spaces. Advanced payments are NOT refundable.
PLEASE REVIEW MFC Farmers' Market Operational Guidelines for Vendors BELOW THE REGISTRATION FORM ON THIS PAGE
MFC Farmers' Market
Operational Guidelines for Vendors 2021
1. Thank you for participating in our late-summer/fall Farmers' market. Fees for 2021 are: $10/per week for uncovered spaces or $15 for covered spaces. Day of vendors are available on first come first serve and will pay a day-of $5 extra fee. NO SPACE WILL BE SAVED AT MARKET WITHOUT ADVANCED PAYMENT.
2. Advertised hours of operations are 4:00pm to 7:00pm. All vendors are encouraged to be present from 4pm to 7pm. Vendors with covered spaces must have vehicles unloaded and removed from near the pavilion by 3:45pm.
3. The Market coordinator controls vendor selling sites on the grounds. Do not establish a selling site without first obtaining permission from the coordinator. The coordinator will be available at 2:45pm on market days. Please don't sell before 4pm.
4. Prior to set up, all vendors must complete and submit the registration form and acknowledge the legal responsibilities of the vendor's display and products and agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the Mountain Fellowship Center for any loss or claims arising from the vendor's display or products.
5. Vendors must limit their display to the space purchased. Expansion of display area beyond the space purchased will result in the charging of additional $10 fee. Outdoor canopies are permitted within selling space on the sale dates only. Vendors purchasing one space outside to sell from their truck or van are limited to a space equal to the length of their vehicle (approx. 18 ft. selling frontage). Inside spaces are identified by table length.
6. The sale of alcohol or tobacco products and fresh meats are prohibited.
7. The Mountain Fellowship Center retails sole and exclusive rights to establish a food and drink concession on the Market grounds.
8. Trash cans at the Market are for shopping customers only. Vendors are responsible for the removal of all trash/refuse from their market site each week and to leave a clean selling site at the end of the day. The Market coordinators will not dispose of paper/cardboard waste.
9. Any vendor witnessing inappropriate activity by anyone on MFC grounds during the operation of the market should report their information to the market coordinator. The coordinator will request these individuals to immediately cease the inappropriate activity or to leave MFC grounds. The manager will refer those refusing to local law enforcement.
10. The Market coordinator has full responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of the Market at all times.
The registered vendors hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Mountain Fellowship Center from any loss, liability, or claim arising from any acts or omissions of the undersigned, his employees, agents, guests, or invitees which are in any way related to the activities contemplated by this agreement, including reasonable attorney's fees. Furthermore, registered vendors understand that the Mountain Fellowship Center retains the right to limit the sale of goods deemed inappropriate, unsafe, or unsanitary. Registered vendors understand that they have full responsibility and liability for his/her displays and products as well as compliance with applicable Pennsylvania Laws to include Sales Tax Laws.